Hi, how can we help you?
Find the answers to your questions below.
If you cannot find an answer then contact us.
Scheduling a Makeup
To Schedule a Makeup, you have two options:
- Fill out our makeup form and we will do our best to find a time that works best for you in the next few days.
- Log onto your Parent Portal to schedule your own makeup by seeing all available classes, right now!
Schedule your own Makeup (View Quick How-To Video HERE)
- Only able to book makeups 2-7 days in advance
- Makeups will need to be booked in the same class type with the following exceptions:
- Premium Private makeups can be booked in Private classes, and vice versa
- Premium Semi-Private & Semi-Private can book in Private & Premium Private classes
- Semi-Private Makeups: We encourage you to book your makeup with your partner but if that is not possible, you are able to use two Semi-Private makeups for one Private class. Please check to make sure you have two available before booking.
- Intro to Baby Swim makeups cannot be scheduled until students complete the Intro to Baby Swim portion of the Parent & Me Program. Intro to Baby Swim makeups must be booked in Baby Swim classes only.
- Makeup fees will be automatically charged to the card on file. Each makeup will have fees, if any, noted.
- Students must be currently enrolled to use makeup lessons
- Cancelled or no-show makeups cannot be rescheduled
*Please be aware: when scheduling a makeup with someone other than your current instructor, there is a possibility the makeup will be rejected due to instructor experience and capabilities. Please check your email and phone messages in case we need to reschedule.*