Hi, how can we help you?
Find the answers to your questions below.
If you cannot find an answer then contact us.
- Age Requirement
- Are there a minimum number of lessons that I must commit to?
- Baby Swim
- Can both my partner and I bring our baby to the classes?
- Can infants really swim?
- If babies are too young to climb out of the water, what is the point?
- Intro to Baby Swim
- Is it safe to put my baby under water?
- What kind of Baby Swim Diapers are required?
- What to Expect
- Who should teach my Infant?
- Will my baby or child be water safe?
- Can I give my child a shower at home before coming to lessons, instead of at your facility?
- Do you have a Referral Program?
- How long should my child take lessons? Summer is over – why should they continue swim lessons?
- How long will it take my child to learn to swim?
- How many lessons should my child take per week?
- Is there anything I can do at home to help my child progress?
- My child cries for the entire lesson. Should I take her/him out of the pool? Should I discontinue lessons until he/she is older?
- My child has tubes in his/her ears. Should I wait to start lessons until they are out?
- What is the best age to begin swim lessons?
- What is the minimum age to start swim lessons & enroll in group lessons?
- Why must my child take a soap shower before getting in the pool?
- Will my child get ear infections from the water getting in her ears?
Are there a minimum number of lessons that I must commit to?
You are here:
< All Topics
Not for swim lessons. There is a minimum of 16 lessons for the Parent & Me classes only