Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Academy Swim Club feels that everyone should have access to swim lessons, regardless of their situation. Swimming is such a vital lifesaving, and lifelong, skill. We are proud to be able to offer a finite number of tuition assistance for qualified families needing financial assistance with tuition.
- Note that tuition assistance is for tuition only and does not include any other costs such as apparel, equipment, registration, etc., or any other fees.
- All tuition assistance is awarded for a defined period of time. When the tuition assistance period expires a family is welcome to reapply.
- If your family’s financial circumstances change during the tuition assistance period, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to immediately inform the Tuition Assistance Committee. We count on YOUR HONESTY to be able to offer TA to other families in need.
- Tuition Assistance is determined upon by a committee comprised of: the Corporation’s Board of Directors, Company Officers, the Company’s Accounting Department.
- Please expect the decision process to take 30-45 days. This includes initial as well as repeat applications. Tuition Assistance does NOT cover payables.
Tuition Assistance packets must be picked up at the Valencia location.